Saturday, August 22, 2009

Death of Ducky

Antony's favorite toy is a large stuffed duck. He loves to drag it all over the house and shake it like crazy.  We looked in his mouth this morning and he has 4 new teeth that are half way in. They came in over night! Anyways, about two days ago he chewed wholes in ducky and I took ducky away from him for good. However today, I felt sorry for the poor little guy and so I tried to wrap the holes with duck tape. Well, with in minutes the duck tape was in pieces so ducky was officially "retired" until our next puppy.

Anthony playing one last time with Ducky.

I have had a hard time photographing Anthony given that he is a black lab, so today I played around with a few of my filters. Here are a few of the pics I took.

Anthony in the early morning sun beam by the sliding door.

Anthony watching the birds on the deck.

He loves to lay in the sun beam until he gets over heated and pants and pants and I move him to the cool tile floor to cool off.

What a face!

No comments: