Thursday, January 7, 2010

I think I can, I think I can!!!.....

I am trying to convince myself that I can get over the crud I have before Alex and I leave for Thailand on Saturday.  I tried to go to work today and made it through most of the day until my ear got so infected that I couldn't open my mouth wide enough to talk to patients and my sinus got so stuffed that my "illness" started coming out my eye.  Talk about gross!!!!  At this point I had to go home as I could give all of my patients and the staff Pink Eye.  I was more than glad to go home as I felt like total $&^^*&%. 

When I got home I took a bath and I think even Bree knew I felt SUPER sick.  Her mom Bailey use to wash her up until the day Bailey died.  Well Bree came up to me in the Bath and grabbed my head with both paws and started washing my hair with her scratchy kitty tongue.  By the time she was done I had a giant rats nest soaked with kitty spit on my head.  She was cleaning my head the way Bailey use to clean her's.  It was a strange yet somewhat comforting experience.  I appreciate her snuggling with me now that Anthony is back at the Guy's house while we are in Thailand. 

I may not post for several week while in Thailand but if the towns we are in have internet, and my husband will put up with me blogging on vacation, then I will update as our trip progresses. 

1 comment:

lauren said...

Thailand, huh? You guys sure do get around! How'd you pick that one??? Hope you are feeling better before you have to get on a plane!!!