Monday, August 2, 2010

36 4/7..... almost there.

I figured it was time for a pregnancy update.  I am now 9 months and 4 days.... that's 3 1/2 weeks away from my due date.  I went in to preterm labor about two weeks ago after a long very hard day at work.  Thankfully they were able to stop it but they put me on bed rest until I hit 37 weeks.  My blood pressure has been stable with all the medicines they are giving me but not great.  I suspect that if I make it to 37 weeks then I will be stuck on bed rest because of my blood pressure.    My mom came out this week to help cook and do the stuff I can't so that Alex can finish his summer classes.  She has been super helpful.

My mom snapped this picture of me while I was up doing the one thing I am allowed to do... go pee.

Mom has been so helpful around the house.  She even has weeded our front yard, planted some new flowers for us and trimmed back our bushes.  she's really been a godsend!

Not only has mom helped to make our yard look nice but she also finished the nursery for me.  She put up the border over the doors (puppies of course) and she helped organize everything for me.

3 comments:

Raiser Erin said...

Such a cute nursery! Are you expecting a boy?

Lauren said...

The room looks great! I love the puppy theme.

lauren said...

Isn't that what moms are for?! Glad she was able to come! Hang in there :)