Sunday, August 22, 2010

We haven't forgotten our GDB Puppies

We sent Anthony off to GDB college the day before I went into full labor and he is already showing up on the phase reports.  I sure do miss him.  I keep finding his hair on Matthew's clothes and it makes me think of the Goofball.  I bet he is having such a good time though.

Vigo is doing well too.  He's growing up so fast.  He is staying an extra week at our co-raiser's Brianna and Rob to let us adjust to the baby before we have both a baby and a puppy.  Brianna is a great photographer and has taken some great pictures of Vigo that she said I could share on my blog.  Here is a link to her blog in case you want to see other puppy pictures and stuff she has taken: http://briannaandrob.blogspot.com/

Vigo - 4 months old. 

"You talking to me?"


What a beautiful puppy.

No comments: