Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What a cuttie.

I will be the first to admit that not all newborns are super cute.  In fact a lot of them are a little funny looking until they grow a bit.  I've learned though that when it is your own baby, it appears to be the cutest thing ever.   Below are some more pictures of Matthew and coming tomorrow are some pictures of Vigo meeting Matthew.... so stay tuned.  

Matthew absolutely hates to lay on his back.  So changing and bath time usually results in him screaming bloody murder.  So in an attempt to make him enjoy bath time a bit more.... we flipped him over, and then he seemed to enjoy his bath.  Can't wait to show this picture to his prom date some day.


I thought this was cute.  He looks like he is checking himself out in the mirror.  "Who is that handsome fella over there?"


I stepped in front of Alex to take this picture and in order to get him to smile I took down the front panel of my nursing bra before he could see me.  So this was his surprised face of seeing two boobies and a camera lens.  


Once he got over the initial shock I was able to get a cute shot.


Matthew really does have eyes, and they are staying open more and more these days. 

Since he won't sleep on his back we have been trying everything to get him to sleep.  His favorite is his bouncy seat but while we are sitting next to him we often let him snooze in his boppy.  He will sleep for hours like this.


One good thing about being up all night is getting to see the sun rises in our back yard.  There is so much beauty in the world and I am so thankful for my family and my life. 

1 comment:

Raiser Erin said...

He's still the cutest thing I've ever seen. Especially that picture of him sleeping on his stomach laying on his arm. He's such a cutie! Look out Ladies. ;)