Thursday, August 26, 2010

Vigo rejoins us.

About a week after becoming parents we decided we were ready to try having Vigo join us again.  We are so very thankful to our co-raisers (Brianna and Rob) for watching Vigo so much over the past few weeks.  Vigo is the most laid back and calm puppy I have ever meet.  He has jumped right back in with no problems.  He loves to sniff Matthew and tries to sneak in a lick/kiss or two.  

Vigo in an early morning sunbeam.

Yesterday I was trying out some "tummy time" with Matthew.  As you can see...  he can't hold his head up for long yet.  I kept trying to get one of him looking at us but he kept wanting to snuggle the floor with his face.  Vigo found this all very interesting and came over and laid down and just watch Matthew.  

When I say Vigo is laid back,  I mean that he is super super laid back.  Sometimes on outings he will lay down and not get back up when it is time to go.  He just wants to sleep in the check out lane.  We ran out yesterday and he wouldn't get out of the car.  I gave him several minutes to come out but no luck.  I checked the pavement, nope not hot.   So finally I lifted his front paws over the edge of the car to help him down, and he just laid there and looked at me.   "I'm comfy here why would I want to get up and go somewhere else?"  

1 comment:

Erin said...

Omgoodnes Dear Vigo, I have to say that last picture does not. look comfortable! But as long as you're happy! :))