Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Car Wash

Anthony is 5 1/2 months old now and in that time I have never once seen him afraid of anything!  That all changed today.  I was off from work and he and I were out running errands when I decided to get my car washed.  We pulled into the car wash and Anthony started looking around and looking nervous.  Then the water started squirting and the noise started and Anthony freaked!  He jumped strait up into my lap and stuck his head into my armpit and whimpered and shook like crazy.  I felt so bad for the poor guy that I contemplated getting out, but only for a split second.  We survived the car wash but it seemed to last forever!  As soon as we got out I let Anthony get out of the car and sniff the car wash and then we got back in and drove off and he was back to normal. Silly Puppy!

No comments: