Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Decoratios

While Alex is in New York I decided to finish decorating the house for Christmas and start getting it ready for the Salud Party I will be hosting soon. Below is a photo of our tree in our living room.
This is our main stairwell. I put a red and green Garland on the stairwell and then put lights in it.
This is the view up the street from our house. Notice how well decorated all of the houses are then check out our house. Our decorations may not look as fancy, but for Alex's first attempt I think he did a pretty darn good job! The Lights on the garage are multi colored and the lights in the trees are white. I put lights up on the back porch too but didn't feel the need to take a picture of them.
I also spent a lot of time making a Christmas/wedding gift for my friends Christi and Carola in Germany who just got married. The kitties of course had to help. In case you can't tell from the picture, it is a fleece blanket designed to look like the German flag.

No comments: