Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Distruction!

I never knew how much damange a puppy could do in such a short period of time. I took Gabrina with me to work today. For some reason she decided to bark ALL morning long. I couldn't have her barking at work so I shut the door. What a mistake! The next time I opened it my office floor was covered in shredded paper and pieces of my garbage can.

The paper turned out to be charts that Gabrina had pulled off my desk and chewed to pieces. AAAGGGHHHH!!!! She spent the rest of the morning in one of our Social Workers office being watched very closely. It made for a very stressful morning since I saw 15 patients and had to deal with the puppy barking and messing up my office (which I share with two other people). I took her home at lunch time and she spent the afternoon finding things in our laundry room to chew to pieces.

I don't understand how something so cute can be so distructive. She has the face of an Angle and when she knows she has done something that she shouldn't have, you should see her pour on the charm. All kidding aside, she is a very sweet and good puppy.

No comments: