Sunday, December 7, 2008

My First Posting

So I have decided to enter the 21st century and start a blog. I figured it would be a better way to keep family and friends updated about our lives than just the pictures I post on our web site.

Alex and I have been busy decorating for Christmas today. We are hosting my work's Christmas party at our house. I want it to look festive so I spent the day cleaning the house and putting up lights and garlands. Alex even got involved and put lights up on the trees in the yard and on the house. The weather has continued to be typical bipolar colorado weather: 8 inches of snow one day, 60 degrees and sunny the next. So it made for a nice day to put up lights, warm and snowy.

We are getting up early tomorrow and going skiing at vail for the day. They've gotten a ton of snow so it should be a good day.

No comments: