Friday, May 1, 2009

Eve's new toys

Eve has finally gotten old enough now that she is now exploring her environment a bit more and she discovered the kitties today. She thinks they are toys just for her. She barks at them and bounds toward them as soon as she sees them. She even tried her hardest to get underneath the gate to get at them. Silly Puppy.

Align CenterEve looks at Bree through the gate between the kitchen and the dinning room.

Eve looks back at me when I tried to call her away from the kitties. She looks at me as if to say, what, I am just looking at them, what's wrong with that?

I gave Eve an Ice Cube today. She wasn't sure what to make of it. She doesn't eat them, she just plays with them and bats them around the kitchen. It is just too adorable! Below is a video of her playing with one.


At the end of this video, Eve ran into me and knocked me over and on to my back. Thank goodness I was squatting on the soft mat.

No comments: