Thursday, May 14, 2009

They just never stop being cute!

Gardner and Eve are quickly becoming great playmates. The other day I was brave and let Eve out of the kitchen and in to the den. Unfortunately it was a bit too early and we had an accident on the carpet. Ugh! Oh well, it was really my fault.

Gardner shows Eve how to "relax" on her back.

I would love to think that they are snuggling together in this picture that Alex took, but alas, they are both just reaching for the same toy.

This morning Gardner helped me get the kitchen ready for Eve by picking up every toy I laid down for Eve and bringing them back to me. In this shot he has three toys in his mouth all at once, all of which he is NOT suppose to be playing with and he knows it. Don't feel sorry for him though, he has tons of his own toys.

No comments: