Sunday, May 10, 2009

Shadows

Ever since Bailey passed this past Tuesday I have had two shadows. One I am use to having, Gardner, the other Bree, almost never follows me around. She is normally VERY independent. Gardner always follows me everywhere, even into the bathroom. I love him being with me all the time. But since Bailey passed Bree has not left my side either. She wanders around the house as if she is looking for her mom. And when she is not wandering she is right at my feet. I can't tell you the number of times I have tripped over her in the past few days. The problem is that both Gardner and Bree want to be at my feet and they don't really like each other all that much. On occasion Bree will take off chasing Gardner but other times they are inches apart both looking up at me asking for attention. Bree's desire to be next to me all the time is really forcing her to be nice to Gardner and that is great!

No comments: