Sunday, May 3, 2009

My sweet Kitties and a silly puppy.

Gardner and I had a fun day together while Alex studied and took a final exam. We went for a walk in the park and came across the heron below. Between the herons and the pelicans and all the rain we have had lately, the lakes look really pretty right now.

A heron searches for fish in the lakes behind our house.

It was a nice day out so I let Bailey roll around on the deck, but she seemed to be more concerned about where Gardner was than rolling.

After Gardner and I got back from our afternoon adventure to Boulder and its great mall, I decided he needed a bath. He is really comfortable in our shower now and actually seems to enjoy the whole process. I think he just likes the excuse to be able to run around crazy and get lots of attention and an ice cube, but whatever.

I knew there was a reason that I didn't like it when dogs give me big kisses. This is Gardner right after his bath and if you look closely, his tongue is in his nose. Yuck! But I still love him to pieces anyways.

"Can I have my ice cube now for being such a good boy during my bath? Please!!!"

Below is a cute video of Bailey. I mainly put this up for Mom and Dad as they know her well and I thought they would enjoy it. I am not sure she will be with us much longer and I thought I should put this up for her "kitty Grandparents".

No comments: