Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dinner and three puppies

Brianna and Rob came over for dinner last night and brought Vigo with them.  We had a lot of fun watching the puppies play together.  Warning.... lots of pictures.

Vigo and I after dinner
Miss Jorinda suddenly decided after dinner that she was sleepy and took a nap.
Alex and Vigo get to know each other. 

Mr. Vigo
Anthony and Alex calmly watch the two little puppies play.
Vigo snuggles with Alex
Vigo (L) and Jorinda (R) chewed together on a bone for a long time.  It was so cute.
Back time is always good for a little puppy (Jorinda)
Vigo does "back time" with me and quickly fell asleep.
Vigo asleep on my lap and yes that is my ever enlarging belly bump on the left. 
Rob tugs with all THREE puppies at once. 
Jorinda loves her Kong.
This morning Alex put Anthony in the little puppy play pen and he had so much fun that I couldn't get him to come out.  Every time I would lift the gate he would just look at me as if to say, "Really do I have to?  It's fun in here."    What a good big boy Anthony is. 

No comments: