Monday, October 27, 2014

Our last day

Today we all got up early and headed out for a hike. I put Ethan in the backpack and Matthew (believe it it not) walked/climbed the entire 3 miles! I was so proud of him! I didn't take very many pictures as I was busy with Matthew and Ethan but I post some of my dad's photos soon.

Delicate Arch
Double Arch
Grandpa and Matthew
Up we climb to the Delicate Arch
Matthew wanted just a small break for his feet so I carried him for awhile .  Ethan finally fell asleep at the very end of the hike.  Matthew was rubbing his head so he would stay asleep.

Matthew and Grandma
We made it to the top!

Matthew's selfie

Had to throw this one in there just for fun.  He was upset because had just fallen down but was fine. 
Yeah Ethan finally went to sleep. 
Happy Boy exploring the world
On the way down Matthew got a short 3 minute piggy back ride
The world is such a cool place to explore and Rocks are the best!







No comments: