Saturday, July 18, 2009

A joyful morning

Last night was our first full night with Anthony. We set an alarm and Alex got up at 3AM and took him out successfully and then at 6 am he woke me and told me that the puppy had been fed, peed and that he even pooped. But what he didn't tell me is that he was wide awake and wanted to play. I tried to keep him quiet until 7:30 when I finally decided I had had enough and wasn't going to get any more sleep. Unfortunately when I got up I found a puppy sitting in his crate soaked in pee. UGH! We made it all night and I blew it by not getting up earlier. So we got to get a bath.


"Do I have to take a bath?" "I didn't mean to pee in my crate...you wouldn't get up."


A cute puppy after being corrected for jumping up on the edge of the tub.
"oh, come on, don't take pictures, just finish my bath!"

Post bath fuzzy and full of joyful energy.

Last night we tried on the GDB vest just to see how cute it looks.

No comments: