Friday, July 3, 2009

Busy Week back

It has been a crazy first week back. I think I kept my sanity only because Gardner and Bree have both been so sweet! Since Bailey has passed, Bree has become a different cat. She is super snugly and has become quit vocal. She still hisses at the puppies on occasion but she never chases them or swats at them the way Bailey did. She actually seems to like the puppies as long as they don't get too close.

I can't believe that Gardner goes back next week. I am going to miss him so much! I am comforted though when I think about what a wonderful companion and guide he will make for someone. And who knows, maybe we will get lucky and he will come back to live with the Guys if he gets Career Changed.

Gardner and Bree take a nap together in the living room.

No comments: