Friday, July 17, 2009

Our turn to get up early!

So this is our first full week with Anthony. He is now 10 weeks and 3 days old. It is amazing how much he has grown in a week. The Guys say he has been active for them, but he seems to only sleep for us. No accidents though today so that's good.

I don't have any super cute pictures to post because he has slept all afternoon. I think I will wake him up soon so he will sleep tonight. Alex says to let a sleeping dog lie.

Anthony is actually sleeping like this, not stretching.

We spent some time in the doogie pool this afternoon and while I was trying to dry him off, he feel asleep. So I just laid him down on his pillow wrapped up in the blanket.

A few minutes later Anthony had wriggled around and ended up completely covered. Oh and boy does he snore!

No comments: