Thursday, March 19, 2009

For Shawna

The following video is for Gardner's "mommy" Shawna. She is on spring break with her family and hasn't seen Gardner in over a week. I am sure she is missing him like crazy! I promised her that I would post a short video of him so she could see him. The white things he is running around in the video is stuffing that I bought today so I could make him his own official bed. To understand why Gardner needs a soft bed of his own, look at the picture below the video.




Alex and I usually don't sleep with the comforter on the bed. We throw it on the ground. Gardner usually sleeps on the blanket that I made for him. But the other morning I woke up to him all snuggled in our Bedspread and unwilling to get up out of it. He looked so cute I just had to snap a picture on my iPhone before I made him go back to his blanket.

No comments: