Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yoga Puppy

Gardner has been going with me to my Yoga classes for awhile now. He is usually really good and everybody loves to watch him when he decides to do "down dog" or "up dog" at the same moment we do. I had last Thursday off and went to an early morning class with him. I gave him his own mat, he seems to get up and try to wander less that way, and the class was really small. Since I know the instructor well I asked if she would take a picture of Gardner for me during classes. I was hoping to get some more shots of him at the Saturday class that I go to but I had a migraine and couldn't go. He is back at the Guys now for two weeks. I sure am going to miss the big knuckle head.


He is sitting in these pictures but he often lays on his back in "shavasana" the whole class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey... I read your information from begining to the end and I think that is interesting information.. I think i will tell this information again to my friend and I hope this information will be usefull for them... oh yes I suggest you to check Yoga Classes on my site www.yogalife.org , I hope the Information on my site will be usefull for you..and we can share each other. thank you... :-)