Saturday, March 21, 2009

Tug, Tug, Tug

Early this morning I was resting peacefully in bed and all was quiet (except for the squawking geese of course) when I suddenly heard noises that sounded as if the puppies were playing tug. I was a bit perplexed, as I know I put all of the tug toys away last night. I sat up and found them trying to play tug with a large bone. They weren't really tugging but rather were running in circles with each of them holding on to an end. I didn't have the camera with the video on it so all I could capture was a still photo but it was pretty funny to watch.


The kitties of course were watching all of this with great looks of disgust on their faces.


While I made Alex breakfast the puppies snuggled in the sunbeam by the patio door. It was an absolutely gorgeous spring day in Fort Collins!

Gardner would only put up with Dusty laying on him for so long before he would kick her off and move. A few minutes later she would snuggle up to him again. Aahhh, the life of a dog.

No comments: