Wednesday, March 11, 2009

GDB meeting

Garner's wii eating adventure continues. We had the fine pleasure of seeing what bits of wii remotes look like coming out the other end. The poor guy! But at least he didn't eat the batteries or any of the computer chip parts. I am sure you are all getting tired of seeing pictures of dogs but honesty, besides work there isn't too much going on in our lives worth taking pictures of. How sad but true.

"Who me? You say I ate the Wii remotes and the green flip flops? Not me, I would never eat a non Guide Dog Approved toy. Can't you see the honesty in my eyes?"

We had our once a month GDB meeting tonight. I took my camera and took lots of pictures but then when I got home there were only a few pictures on the card. I don't know what happened. I had some really cute ones too. Oh well, below are a few of the ones that didn't get deleted. I will have to try it again next month.
John was showing us how to correctly put a "gentle leader" onto Gabrina. A lot of the dogs don't like these very much but they can be very helpful. Gabrina looks at her raisers as if to say, "please don't let him put this on me....please, I am so cute, please."

This is Ana, she will be going back for training in the next month or so.

Bloomer plays close attention to the announcements that Fred is making.  She will be headed back as a potential breeder in a month or two also.

Tim checks out Gabrina's backside, and thinks, "I sure would like to smell that!"

No comments: